This friendly, interactive three-hour Paediatric First Aid course demonstrates the skills needed to deal with some of the most common illnesses that may occur in a child’s early years. You’ll learn how to distinguish between normal everyday complaints and life-threatening situations – and how to save a child’s life should the worst happen.
The 3-hour Paediatric First Aid course covers:
- how to plan for and deal with a First Aid emergency
- recovery position on an unconscious but breathing casualty
- resuscitation (CPR) on a baby/child who isn’t breathing
- meningitis and temperature control, including febrile convulsions
Learn in the comfort of your own home
For your convenience, we bring our trainers to you so that you can learn in the informal setting of your own home. Or if you prefer, we can do the training at a suitable venue organised by you or arrange a venue for an additional fee.
Price on request – please contact us on 0800 0467 410 or email@example.com.
* If you’re getting back into work or receiving certain benefits you’re eligible for a discount on our First Aid at Work courses. For more information or to book a First Aid course contact us on 0800 0467 410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.