This interactive course will enable the learner to understand Mental Health and its impact on staff in the workplace.
The training is engaging and interactive. Participants are given time to immediately apply what they have learnt
amongst their peers in a safe and encouraging environment.
Course Details Delivered over 6 hours with both theoretic and practical modules.
• The definition of Mental Health and Mental Health Illness.
• How to recognise signs of Mental ill-health within an individual.
• Common mental health condition recognition, including but not limited to Depression,
Anxiety, OCD and Suicide.
• Understanding how race, culture and gender impact experiences of Mental Health.
• How individuals may experience discrimination and stigma due to assumption, misinformation and stereotypes surrounding Mental Health.
• Recovery and what this looks like.
• How to look after your own Mental Health.
• Methods of support and how to access services.
All attendees will receive a full handout and Certificate.
£130.00 + VAT per person, including workbook and certificate.
£595.00 + VAT per Group Booking – Maximum of 16 people which includes a workbook and certificate for each learner. Please get in touch for this option, email@example.com
We have a number of charity rate seats available per course given out on a first come first serve basis, please get in touch for this option, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday 2nd February 2021 – 10am to 1pm
Thursday 4th February 2021 – 10am to 1pm
- 1 Day Mental Health Awareness Workshop
2nd February 2021 - 4th February 2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm