This interactive course will enable the learner to understand Mental Health and its impact on staff in the workplace.
The training is engaging and interactive. Participants are given time to immediately apply what they have learnt
amongst their peers in a safe and encouraging environment.
• The definition of Mental Health and Mental Illness.
• How to recognise signs of Mental ill-health within an individual.
• Diagnosis and conditions that often co-exist’.
• Explore the Big 4 – Risk Factors, Recognition, Treatment and
• Recovery and what this looks like.
• How to look after your own Mental Health.
• Methods of support and how to access services.
All attendees will receive a full handout, workbook and a certificate.
£130.00 + VAT per person
£70.00 + VAT Charity Rate, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
This will be delivered via zoom, course split over two sessions
Monday 17th May – 9:30am to 1:30pm
Wednesday 19th May – 9:30am to 1:30pm
- 1 Day Mental Health Awareness in the Workplace
17th May 2021 - 19th May 2021
9:30 am - 1:30 pm