To provide lifesaving First Aid Training to underprivileged communities using profits made by corporate and general trade.
- To make enough profit to deliver 40% of training courses as free for those stated in the mission statement.
- To train a bank of trainers in course delivery ‘our way’.
- To deploy trainers to deliver the community first aid courses within the communities in which they live or to train groups connected to our paying customers.
- To provide 16 courses per month in a number of venues with 10 of those bring full price courses and 6 aimed at community groups
- Courses will be 12 hr, 6 hr Emergency First Aid for schools, EFAWs for corporate companies and 2 hr courses for community groups.
Our Core Clients and Social Responsibility as a CIC
- Full paying corporate and public sector organisations and individuals requiring industry standard mandatory training.
- To ensure first aid training is accessible to all regardless of financial, geographical and situational difficulties.